1. For not replying to your text invites to hang out.
2. For not being there to calm your nerves.
3. For not being there to talk to you when you needed it the most.
4. For being selfish of my time.
5. For being self-centered.
6. For not occasionally checking on you every now and then.
7. For telling you that I’m gay.
8. For blocking you on Facebook.
9. For unfollowing you on Tumblr and Twitter.
10. For finding out that I’ve unfollowed you on all the social networking sites.
11. For making you invisible during our meet-ups.
12. For pretending that everything was alright with us.
13. For not making more effort on our friendship.
14. For everything else.
We’ve been friends for almost 10 years now and I’d hate to see it go down the drain for some stupid reasons that are mostly my fault. It was stupid of me to not care about our friendship. It was stupid of me not to feel bad about what is happening with us. And lastly, it was stupid of me to try to turn things backward and made it look like that this shit was all your fault. I don’t know what to do anymore. We’ve grown distant from each other and we got used to it. We can’t even stay in the same room. I know that you are passive and that you hate confrontations but I can’t just pretend that nothing happened and pretend that everything is alright with us. I need to sort things out. I need to talk to you. But you won’t let me. I can’t blame you. I did some horrible things and I guess you just got tired of my endless b-shits. From where I stand, you are some minute shadow slowly drifting away. I’m just here standing. Doing nothing. Watching as the bridge between us is painstakingly burning.
I say to the telepath in the room while I continue to think about gay sex in public places.
Everyone told me not to go there to ask for forgiveness because everyone thought it was a bad idea. My co-workers advised me to just avoid that person because my presence might cause him to be more angry than he already is. But I couldn’t bear the thought of avoiding someone I had offended so with cold feet and a frightened spirit, I walked inside the room and ask for forgiveness. He understood my side of the story and accepted my apology. End of the story. :)